Luxury villa in a natural reserve with direct access to the beach
Luxury villa located in a natural reserve paradise in the south of Menorca, one of the most outstanding landscapes of the island.
With 120 hectares, direct access to the beach and 800 meters of coastline, it has privileged views to the sea, the island of Mallorca and Binigaus cliff. All the rooms have spectacular views.
The building dates from 1896 and it has been recently restored keeping at all times its historical aesthetics, considered Menorca patrimony it preserves the charm of the past with the comfort. Designed by the famous architect Femenias.
The carefully-decorated interior transports us to the past and to the beauty of the great Danish masters of modern design. Each room has a story to be told, great inheritance and far away places memories: the Manila shawl from last century with which the grandmother and the great-grandmother of the owner won numerous prizes, the bed headboards from last century. Danish furniture classics, Asian and India antiquities, all integrated with the Menorca spirit of this peculiar villa. A paradise full of beauty, peacefulness, romanticism and history.
The villa comprises one suite with terrace, bathroom with shower and tub, with views to the beach, two double rooms, with bathroom, one with views to the sea and the other with views to the countryside. Another double room, sharing the bathroom with the kids bedroom, one kids bedroom with bunk beds, sharing the bathroom with the previous one. Another bedroom with twin beds and a bathroom (possibility of adding an extra bed) and a room service with bathroom. The master bedroom and the living room have air conditioning. It also has an infinity swimming pool, barbecue and old firewood oven.
|Kind of house||Sea views|
|Number of rooms||7|
*On site service included (Fully catered, maid, etc)
|Distance to beach||0.5 km.|
|Distance to closest town||2.0 km.|
|Distance to airport||20.0 km.|
- Daily basic cleaning
- Towel change twice a week
- Bed linen change once a week
Check-in: from 2 pm
- Please take into account that due to the characteristics of the property it will need more or less time until the key hand over.
- In July and August the change over day must be Saturday.
- Minimum stay of 7 nights, please contact us if you wish a shorter stay.
Check-out: 10 am
- First payment of 35% as deposit upon reservation.
- Second payment of 65% that will be maid 12 weeks before the arrival date.
- In case of cancellation all amounts paid by the customer will not be refunded.
- If the total amount is not received on the agreed date the reservation will be automatically cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded.
- 2000€ to be paid via bank transfer 15 days prior arrival.
- The bond will be returned via bank transfer once the villa has been checked and within a maximum period of 7 days.
Leisure in this area: Es Migjorn Gran
They are a key element which makes up the landscape of Menorca.
They are located in some of the most beautiful areas of the island therefore it ... read
It is an artistic collective project which tries to restore the fractures the human being has created over time.
Different artistic facilities ... read
Binigaus and Santo Tomás beaches are located in the south of the island and they are easily accessible.
Binigaus beach is an unspoilt&nb ... read
Camí de Cavalls 360º is a path that goes around Menorca in stages through the GR 223. Ancient trail with a distance of 185 kilometers which g ... read
Exclusiver Menorca has for you the best service about car hire in Menorca. We work with two car hire menorcan companies that stand out for their professi ... read
Discover the pleasure of haute cuisine at home, for one night our chefs will make your home in a unique restaurant. Chefs personalized with a g ... read