Exclusive country house with views over the countryside and the coast
Genuine as its Minorca roots, with charm and with its own style, this country house breaths authenticity all around and provides an outstanding landscape with views to the sea and the countryside. It is surrounded by nature between two of the most beautiful corners of the island.
Whitewashed and rustic, the house main feature is its simplicity mixing island decoration with antiques that give it a peculiar and different air. It consists of two floors; the ground floor has a small entrance hall, a lounge with exit to the patio, a nice and typical Minorcan kitchen with a separate dining room, a restroom, one bedroom with twin beds and en suite bathroom, and another bedroom with double bed and en suite bathroom. In the first floor and spread out over two wings, there are two bedrooms with double beds which share a complete bathroom, and another bedroom with twin beds and complete en suite bathroom.
The exterior is outstanding because of its views and rustic patio, it invites to nice summer dinners. It also has a playroom for kids, bathroom and locker room. The swimming pool has a chilling area from where there are wonderful sunsets. The property also has a big grass area, a vegetable patch and an orchard of more than 30 hectares.
It is located very near the unique Binigaus beach, the outstanding Barranc d’Algendar in Galdana cove and for those who like adventure the emblematic Cova d’es Coloms in the picturesque town Es Migjorn Gran.
|Number of rooms||5|
*On site service included (Fully catered, maid, etc)
|Distance to beach||10.0 km.|
|Distance to closest town||2.0 km.|
|Distance to airport||30.0 km.|
- Daily cleaning service
- Weekly towel and bed linen change
Possibility to have an extra bed for children
Check-in: from 2 pm
- Please take into account that depending on the characterísticas of the property and also the occupation of the dates required, it will may need more or less time until the key hand over.
- Minimum stay 7 nights, preferibly from Saturday to Saturday.
Check-out: 10 am
- First payment of 35% as a deposit upon reservation.
- Second payment of 65% that will be made by bank transfer 8 weeks prior arrival.
- Up to 8 weeks (40 natural days) before the arrival date: this cancellation will bring the 10% to cover administrative costs on reservation deposit paid.
- If the total amount is not received on the agreed date the reservation will be automatically cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded.
- For cancellations made after the 8 week period all amounts paid by the customer will be forfeited hitherto.