Rural hotel to enjoy comfort close to nature in an 18th century stately house
Hotel located in a stately house built in 1777 surrounded by gardens with centenarian oaks.
It was completely renewed in 1997. It has five suites, four junior suites and sixteen double rooms. Its facilities and services are modern and high quality. Rest area is separated from recreational by gardens. The recreational areas are in an auxiliary building. It includes lounge, bar, swimming pool and its well-regarded restaurant “Sant Ignasi”.