Flavor, excellent selection of product and passion
David de Coca in kitchen and Mònica Cortassa are in charge of this restaurant located in the picturesque village of Fornells on the north coast of the island.
David's kitchen sits on three pillars: FLAVOR, EXCELLENT SELECTION OF PRODUCT AND PASSION.
This small restaurant stands out above all for its lobster stew, one of the best and most recognized on the island.
Highly recommended are:
- Scallop salad with beluga caviar.
- Grilled octopus with potato parmentier.
- Tender artichokes with camot and fried egg.
- Sea nettles with a base of humus.
- Tuna with leek and capers.
- Rock fish tartar with salicornia from Fornells.
- Ceviche de cap roig (cabracho).
Careful wine selection and professional and correct service.